Rules for composing program works and dissertations in the basics of tourism tasks
A thesis tasks are the primary work that is scientific of pupil, which can be required for assigning a certification.
A thesis tasks are assessed based on wide range of requirements.
A thesis tasks are assessed in accordance with a true range requirements, including:
- Completeness of data;
- Scientific credibility;
- Scientific novelty of research;
- The relevance associated with the work;
- Perspectives of research;
- The correctness associated with design;
- Proper presentation of work to the examination committee;
- The level of research associated with subject because of the composer of the task;
- Completeness for the conclusions made during the program of work. 続きを読む 紹介Rules for composing program works and dissertations in the basics of tourism tasks